Awards and Memberships
- Pamela is a founding member and past Chair of the Connecticut Trial Lawyers’ Association Women’s Law Caucus, extremely active in the Connecticut Trial Lawyers’ Association and holds a position on the Continuing Legal Education Committee. She chairs and is a frequent lecturer at Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association seminars for lawyers and staff on various topics.
- Pamela is an executive member of the Insurance Law Committee of the Connecticut Bar Association and has been an active member of the Connecticut Bar Association for years, and was a member of the Health Law and Litigation Committees.
- She is an active member of American Association for Justice, regularly attending national seminars around the country.
- She was a founding member of the Medical-Legal Committee of the New Haven County Bar Association.
- Perfect 10 score on AVVO.com, as a result of client testimonials and peer endorsements.
- Local Bar Associations; Connecticut Bar Association; Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association; American Association for Justice
- New York, Connecticut, Massachusetts, U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut,
- Albany Law School of Union University, J.D., 1995
- Boston University, B.S., 1990